Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites


One
My UGG Cardy Boots. so cute and comfy!!

Two
This sweet cutie and his hair. It's getting so long! I am going to have to take him to get it cut but I am worried he will lose his curls. I was playing with it and was shocked at how long it was so I put a rubber band in it to see what it would look like. Aww, he would have such cute girl hair. haha!!

Three
Amazon Prime. Seriously. It is so nice to be able to order presents and have them shipped to my door in two days for free. Can't beat that!

Four
So thankful that Teddy's eye seems to be healing. On Monday I made an appointment with a surgeon at Texas Children's Hospital to have surgery to fix his blocked tear duct. It has been infected since he was 10 days old. EVERY.SINGLE.DAY it has had tons of nasty goop pouring out of it. And the day I made his appointment I noticed his eye looked normal. And it continued to look perfectly fine all week. So I was able to cancel his appointment that was scheduled for today! Yay!!

Five
I love this stuff!! Usually creamers are too sweet for me, but this one is just right. SOOO good!!

No comments :

Post a Comment